Are you looking for car battery Smethwick?
At A Campbell ltd, we stock genuine OE-grade batteries from some of the best manufacturers in the world. Therefore, if you come across any battery-related performance issue, turn to us without any hesitation. We will inspect your car’s battery carefully for issues and suggest a replacement, if necessary, at affordable rates.
What are some of the reasons for battery failure?
Some of the main reasons for battery failure are:
- Extreme weather conditions.
- Worn-out or corroded battery terminals.
- Leaving car headlights on overnight.
- Damaged and loose wiring, circuit.
- Damaged alternator.
- Age of the battery (Although batteries usually last for about 4-5 years, they tend to get weaker after the 3-year mark.)
Signs of battery damage
Drive down to us for a car battery replacement Smethwick if you come across any of the following symptoms:
- The engine takes more time to start up or doesn't start at all.
- Dimmer or weaker headlights.
- Corrosion of the battery terminals.
- Swollen battery case.
- A rotten-egg smell coming from the battery.
How do we conduct car battery replacement?
Regardless of your car model and make, our experts can safely replace the battery and ensure you are back on the road in no time. Some of the steps we follow to replace a battery are:
- Remove the old battery.
- Mark the spot where the old battery was.
- Place in a new battery.
- Secure in cables and try cranking up the car's engine.
- We certainly also dispose of the old battery in an environmentally-friendly way.
Hence, end your search for a Car Batteryor car battery replacement Smethwick service near me with us – A Campbell ltd.
We are located at Jet Service station, Cranford St, Smethwick, Birmingham B66 2RX, UK.
Please call us on 0121 461 6097 for more details or quotes.